- Current Prices:$339,900 to $437,900
- Closed Prices:$270,000 to $384,900
- Median Sale Price:$357,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$166
- Association Fee Ranges:$165/quarter,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,602 to 5,136Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Cypress Preserve are $340,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.