- Current Prices:$250,000 to $449,900
- Closed Prices:$205,000 to $329,500
- Median Sale Price:$245,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$131
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$61 to $177/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,746 to 4,288Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Cypress Reserve is a neighborhood in Kissimmee, Florida. Homes in Cypress Reserve are 2,800 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Cypress Reserve typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.