- Current Prices:$269,000 to $284,900
- Closed Prices:$197,000 to $332,000
- Median Sale Price:$266,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$127
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2008 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,473 to 4,384Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Cypress Ridge is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Cypress Ridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cypress Ridge are about $180,000 – $280,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.