- Current Prices:$172,900 to $244,900
- Closed Prices:$130,500 to $212,000
- Median Sale Price:$160,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$140
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $425,$0 to $425/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1983 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:1,190 to 1,980Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Cypress Trace North Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cypress Trace North Condominiums are about $115,000 – $195,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.