- Current Prices:$925,000 to $1,720,000
- Closed Prices:$610,000 to $1,605,000
- Median Sale Price:$967,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$615
- Association Fee Ranges:$123 to $186,$123 to $199/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2013 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,123 to 2,950Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Cypress Village features a handful of condo, single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cypress Village are about $590,000 – $1,490,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.