- Current Prices:$630,000 to $1,369,000
- Closed Prices:$575,000 to $1,430,000
- Median Sale Price:$815,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$519
- Association Fee Ranges:$123 to $186,$123 to $199/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2012 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,123 to 2,900Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Cypress Village features a handful of condo, single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cypress Village are about $590,000 – $1,490,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.