- Current Prices:$138,000 to $449,000
- Closed Prices:$121,000 to $450,000
- Median Sale Price:$209,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$154
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $1189/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,194 to 2,280Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Homes for Sale
Cypress Woods is largely a condo community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Cypress Woods are about $135,000 – $470,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.