- Current Prices:$205,000 to $255,000
- Closed Prices:$156,800 to $268,000
- Median Sale Price:$210,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$91
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$434 to $575
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,722 to 3,160Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Cypresswood Green are about $140,000 – $260,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.