- Current Prices:$164,900 to $254,475
- Closed Prices:$148,000 to $241,475
- Median Sale Price:$187,635
- Average $ per sq ft:$71
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $500,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,723 to 4,372Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 1/8acres
Cypresswood Point features a wonderful variety of designs for anyone looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $310 to $500. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $3,735 to as high as $5,579.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.