- Current Prices:$179,900 to $385,000
- Closed Prices:$113,000 to $330,000
- Median Sale Price:$195,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$87
- Association Fee Ranges:$200/mo,$400 to $565,$350 to $1175
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,490 to 8,348Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
Cypresswood is a neighborhood in Spring, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1971 and 2016. Homes in Cypresswood are 2,700 square feet on average and typically have 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Cypresswood typically have two spaces.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.