- Current Prices:$107,500 to $349,900
- Closed Prices:$85,100 to $382,000
- Median Sale Price:$150,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$104
- Association Fee Ranges:$680,$0 to $234/mo,$375 to $950
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1975 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,017 to 5,762Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Cypresswood is composed of a wide range of home designs and prices to suit your financial budget. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $145 to $750, and taxes for the year range from as low as $782 to as high as $5,050. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $145 to $750. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $776 to as high as $1,585.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.