- Current Prices:$114,900 to $379,900
- Closed Prices:$94,000 to $382,000
- Median Sale Price:$170,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$107
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $235/mo,$250 to $950
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1975 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,017 to 5,762Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Cypresswood is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cypresswood are about $95,000 – $475,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.