- Current Prices:$245,000
- Closed Prices:$105,000 to $480,000
- Median Sale Price:$184,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$115
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $235/mo,$250 to $950
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1976 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:988 to 4,312Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
Cypresswood is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cypresswood are about $95,000 – $475,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.