- Current Prices:$1,798,000 to $38,000,000
- Closed Prices:$1,652,500 to $6,600,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,407,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$966
- Association Fee Ranges:$305 to $425/mo,$299 to $600
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1963 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:2,257 to 12,854Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 10Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cyprus Cove are about $1,395,000 – $49,900,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.