- Current Prices:$220,000
- Closed Prices:$198,000 to $222,000
- Median Sale Price:$206,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$128
- Association Fee Ranges:$100/mo,$100 to $1200
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2008 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,508 to 1,721Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Cyrus Creek represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cyrus Creek are $190,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.