- Current Prices:$274,922 to $345,000
- Closed Prices:$235,000 to $327,000
- Median Sale Price:$256,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$241
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $360/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:970 to 1,351Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Dadeland Cove is a neighborhood in Miami, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is condo, and the majority are townhouse style, and they were built between 1987 and 1996. Homes in Dadeland Cove are 1,100 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.