- Current Prices:$260,000 to $339,000
- Closed Prices:$240,000 to $327,000
- Median Sale Price:$260,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$245
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $360/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:970 to 1,351Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Dadeland Cove represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Dadeland Cove are about $170,000 – $325,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are other, garage, none, driveway, street, 2 or more spaces, guest parking, lot and 1 assigned space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.