- Current Prices:$320,000 to $360,000
- Closed Prices:$243,500 to $312,500
- Median Sale Price:$296,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$224
- Association Fee Ranges:$317 to $342/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:1,300 to 1,786Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Dahlia At Plantation represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Dahlia At Plantation are about $150,000 – $310,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2 or more spaces, other and guest parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.