- Current Prices:$350,000
- Closed Prices:$325,000 to $370,000
- Median Sale Price:$360,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$389
- Association Fee Ranges:$230,$220 to $230/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1970 to 1971
- Sq. Ft.:896 to 1,092Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Dana Gardens features a handful of attached and condo options. The homes in Dana Gardens represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Dana Gardens are about $85,000 – $370,000 and sit on 76.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are carport - 1, space per unit - 2, guest parking, covered parking, carport - 2 or more and spaces - assigned.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.