- Current Prices:$899,000 to $930,000
- Closed Prices:$805,000 to $1,122,000
- Median Sale Price:$912,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$413
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$62/mo,$190,$175 to $195/quarter
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1971 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:1,947 to 3,160Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Dana Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Dana Hills are about $275,000 – $985,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, int access from garage, side yard access and rv/boat parking.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.