- Current Prices:$469,000 to $2,424,900
- Closed Prices:$469,000 to $1,850,000
- Median Sale Price:$849,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$498
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $683,$125 to $565/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1965 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:779 to 4,098Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Dana Hills features a handful of single-family, condo and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Dana Hills are about $420,000 – $2,020,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.