- Current Prices:$599,000
- Closed Prices:$560,000 to $734,000
- Median Sale Price:$599,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$452
- Association Fee Ranges:$350 to $400,$350/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:1,326 to 1,595Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Dana Light features a handful of condo and attached options. The homes in Dana Light represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Dana Light are about $400,000 – $695,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.