- Current Prices:$399,900 to $525,000
- Closed Prices:$250,000 to $1,180,000
- Median Sale Price:$450,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$248
- Association Fee Ranges:$43.66 to $49/quarter,$139 to $142.75/mo,$1 to $1.28
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,105 to 6,126Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Dana Ranch is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Dana Ranch are about $190,000 – $445,000 and sit on 8074-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.