- Current Prices:$820,000
- Closed Prices:$395,000 to $825,000
- Median Sale Price:$542,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$330
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1879 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,489 to 3,180Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Darbytown is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Darbytown are about $80,000 – $690,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are street and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.