- Current Prices:$450,000
- Closed Prices:$301,000 to $495,000
- Median Sale Price:$349,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$202
- Association Fee Ranges:$25,$22.33 to $25
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,700 to 2,295Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Dave Brown Parkside are about $190,000 – $290,000 and sit on 8545-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.