- Current Prices:$200,000 to $7,500,000
- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $5,200,000
- Median Sale Price:$755,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$343
- Association Fee Ranges:$35 to $45,$0 to $1043/mo,$0 to $35
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1925 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:788 to 17,014Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 8Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
If you're in the market for a new home, Davis Islands has a fantastic variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $35 to $987, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,519 to as high as $74,198. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $35 to $987. Property taxes for the year can range from $2,254 to $9,934.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.