- Current Prices:$165,000 to $275,000
- Closed Prices:$153,000 to $280,000
- Median Sale Price:$250,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$155
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $2004/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2006 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:807 to 2,300Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Davis Park are about $150,000 – $275,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, street and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.