- Current Prices:$223,000 to $234,900
- Closed Prices:$190,000 to $245,000
- Median Sale Price:$211,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$112
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$186.66/quarter,$208 to $280
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,450 to 3,310Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Davis Ridge are $220,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.