- Current Prices:$339,500 to $410,000
- Closed Prices:$227,500 to $419,000
- Median Sale Price:$314,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$141
- Association Fee Ranges:$330/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,521 to 3,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/8 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
The community of Dawnwood has various home designs and prices to match a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees around $330, and taxes for the year range from as low as $6,647 to as high as $8,290. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees around $330, and taxes for the year range from as low as $5,867 to as high as $8,275. Homes in the community generally have finished basements. With property dimensions around a quarter acre, the community offers space and a neighborhood feel.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.