- Current Prices:$889,999
- Closed Prices:$600,000 to $939,000
- Median Sale Price:$839,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$331
- Association Fee Ranges:$120,$60 to $120/quarter,$0 to $120,$40/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1965 to 1972
- Sq. Ft.:1,508 to 3,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Deane Homes represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Deane Homes are $775,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.