- Closed Prices:$74,000 to $150,000
- Median Sale Price:$112,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$259 to $359/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1960 to 1967
- Sq. Ft.:900 to 1,100Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1960. In general, homes in Deauville Terrace are about $75,000 – $160,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.