- Current Prices:$670,000 to $1,378,000
- Closed Prices:$520,000 to $1,200,000
- Median Sale Price:$765,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$472
- Association Fee Ranges:$206 to $211/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1910 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:704 to 3,152Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Decoto are about $125,000 – $1,090,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, off street parking, detached garage, garage, side yard access, none, int access from garage, garage parking, rv/boat parking, other, guest parking, street, enclosed garage, carport, carport - 2 or more, parking spaces, parking area, driveway, workshop in garage, carport - 1, covered parking, space per unit - 2, drive through parking and undersized garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.