- Current Prices:$117,000 to $679,990
- Closed Prices:$105,000 to $749,000
- Median Sale Price:$279,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$174
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1498/quarter,$0 to $390/mo,$0 to $498
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1976 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:550 to 5,248Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
Buyers can find what they're looking for with the wide range of designs in Deer Creek. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $16 to $1,533, and taxes for the year range from as low as $813 to as high as $8,768. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $16 to $1,533. Property taxes for the year can range from $2,725 to $11,615.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.