- Current Prices:$724,900 to $1,095,000
- Closed Prices:$685,000 to $1,450,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,067,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$221
- Association Fee Ranges:$350 to $1000
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:2,416 to 4,777Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Deer Hammock are about $600,000 – $1,300,000 and sit on 5.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.