- Current Prices:$267,900 to $459,900
- Closed Prices:$277,000 to $447,500
- Median Sale Price:$357,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$112
- Association Fee Ranges:$240 to $500
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:2,371 to 5,611Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
You can find home designs and prices to accommodate your budget in the community of Deerpath. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $240 to $400. Property taxes range from as low as $9,727 to as high as $15,605. It is typical for the homes in the community to have finished basements. The lot sizes in the area average about a quarter acre. Many of these residences are equipped with a driveway and a garage setup.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.