- Current Prices:$195,000
- Closed Prices:$87,500 to $196,000
- Median Sale Price:$165,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$146
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1965 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:1,125 to 2,200Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Deerwood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Deerwood are $140,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is carport, and the community mostly features partial and full basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.