- Current Prices:$89,900 to $179,000
- Closed Prices:$106,000 to $150,000
- Median Sale Price:$127,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$169
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$289 to $313/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1975 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:623 to 963Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Deerwood Gardens represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Deerwood Gardens are about $50,000 – $125,000 and sit on half-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.