- Current Prices:$198,000 to $775,000
- Closed Prices:$141,000 to $900,000
- Median Sale Price:$458,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$164
- Association Fee Ranges:$330/quarter,$161 to $442/mo,$1900 to $2300
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1962 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,236 to 9,622Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Deerwood is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Deerwood are about $200,000 – $2,000,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.