- Current Prices:$203,000 to $395,000
- Closed Prices:$158,550 to $235,000
- Median Sale Price:$197,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$129
- Association Fee Ranges:$400 to $437/quarter,$287.94 to $650.53/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2004 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,412 to 2,802Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Deerwood Place are about $145,000 – $575,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.