- Current Prices:$268,000 to $274,900
- Closed Prices:$189,000 to $329,000
- Median Sale Price:$245,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$97
- Association Fee Ranges:$581 to $728/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1975 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:1,415 to 2,849Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Del Donore represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Del Donore are about $190,000 – $330,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.