- Current Prices:$790,000
- Closed Prices:$199,000 to $1,090,000
- Median Sale Price:$962,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$455
- Association Fee Ranges:$266.67 to $668
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1958 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:638 to 6,265Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
Del Harbour is a neighborhood in Delray Beach, Florida. Homes in Del Harbour are 2,700 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and 2 or more spaces, and homes in Del Harbour typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.