- Current Prices:$1,299,000 to $3,486,000
- Closed Prices:$1,230,000 to $4,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,755,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$864
- Association Fee Ranges:$220 to $408/mo,$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1969 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,413 to 5,375Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Del Mar Heights is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Del Mar Heights are about $480,000 – $3,300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.