- Current Prices:$1,490,000 to $1,675,000
- Closed Prices:$1,075,000 to $1,925,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,323,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$627
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,527 to 3,710Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Del Mar Hills are about $600,000 – $1,750,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.