- Current Prices:$479,000 to $714,000
- Closed Prices:$250,000 to $889,000
- Median Sale Price:$555,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$541
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1930 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:520 to 3,447Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Del Monte Heights are about $250,000 – $800,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, street, off street parking, carport, other, no parking on site, driveway, covered parking, detached garage and guest parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.