- Current Prices:$949,000 to $1,095,000
- Closed Prices:$525,000 to $1,250,000
- Median Sale Price:$835,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$625
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1950 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:698 to 2,744Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Del Monte Park are about $340,000 – $1,090,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, street, carport, attached garage, off street parking, lot, detached garage, driveway and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.