- Current Prices:$549,999
- Closed Prices:$420,000 to $678,500
- Median Sale Price:$485,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$416
- Association Fee Ranges:$268 to $272/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1947 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:936 to 2,022Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Del Norte features a handful of single-family and attached options. The homes in Del Norte represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Del Norte are about $290,000 – $565,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.