- Current Prices:$219,900 to $299,950
- Closed Prices:$155,000 to $470,000
- Median Sale Price:$260,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$285
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1930 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:668 to 2,502Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Del Paso Heights are about $115,000 – $365,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.