- Current Prices:$1,600,680
- Closed Prices:$1,050,000 to $2,200,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,627,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$849
- Association Fee Ranges:$325 to $354,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1968 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:1,025 to 3,386Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Del Prado represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Del Prado are about $275,000 – $1,460,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, side yard access, int access from garage, rv/boat parking, garage parking, tandem parking, off street parking, drive through parking, enclosed garage, workshop in garage, none, garage, detached garage and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.