- Current Prices:$949,900
- Closed Prices:$720,000 to $1,650,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,102,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$279
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1960 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:2,531 to 5,058Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Del Rio Heights are about $650,000 – $1,550,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.