- Current Prices:$650,000
- Closed Prices:$315,000 to $994,900
- Median Sale Price:$463,327
- Average $ per sq ft:$326
- Association Fee Ranges:$789 to $892/quarter,$233 to $297.24/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2015 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:1,290 to 3,676Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
Del Webb Lakewood Ranch is largely a single-family home community. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2016 and completed in 2017. In general, homes in Del Webb Lakewood Ranch are about $290,000 – $610,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.