- Current Prices:$365,000 to $599,452
- Closed Prices:$295,000 to $608,649
- Median Sale Price:$430,590
- Average $ per sq ft:$238
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$233 to $297.24/mo,$789 to $892/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2016 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,348 to 3,381Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Del Webb Lakewood Ranch is largely a single-family home community. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2016 and completed in 2017. In general, homes in Del Webb Lakewood Ranch are about $290,000 – $610,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.