- Current Prices:$295,000 to $2,500,000
- Closed Prices:$290,000 to $1,160,000
- Median Sale Price:$430,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$176
- Association Fee Ranges:$2600/quarter,$217/mo,$125 to $2100
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,850 to 7,765Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 31Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
In terms of home type, Delray Dunes features a handful of single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Delray Dunes are about $185,000 – $1,400,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.