- Current Prices:$259,000 to $1,199,000
- Closed Prices:$151,500 to $717,000
- Median Sale Price:$435,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$163
- Association Fee Ranges:$217/mo,$170 to $2100
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:1,850 to 7,765Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 31Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
For those looking to invest in a new home, Delray Dunes features a variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $170 to $1,935. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,269 to as high as $9,871. Most residences also have driveways with garages.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.