- Current Prices:$154,000 to $270,000
- Closed Prices:$100,500 to $243,000
- Median Sale Price:$172,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$142
- Association Fee Ranges:$314 to $356/mo,$225 to $356
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:1,102 to 1,714Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 21Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
The community of Delray Oaks features an array of home designs and prices to match a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $288 to $356. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,052 to as high as $2,779.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.