- Current Prices:$102,000 to $425,000
- Closed Prices:$29,200 to $475,000
- Median Sale Price:$165,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$120
- Association Fee Ranges:$330,$0 to $660/mo,$0 to $660,$0 to $363
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1963 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:539 to 7,286Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Deltona Lakes are about $60,000 – $485,000 and sit on 4-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.