- Current Prices:$67,500 to $335,900
- Closed Prices:$29,200 to $475,000
- Median Sale Price:$159,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$117
- Association Fee Ranges:$330,$0 to $660/mo,$0 to $660,$0 to $363
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1963 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:539 to 7,286Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Deltona Lakes is composed of a wide range of home designs and prices to suit your financial budget. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $1 to $330, and taxes for the year range from as low as $355 to as high as $5,444. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $1 to $330. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $935 to as high as $2,603.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.