- Current Prices:$97,000 to $584,990
- Closed Prices:$85,000 to $430,000
- Median Sale Price:$230,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$190
- Association Fee Ranges:$350,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1900 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:552 to 3,316Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Denver Heights are about $50,000 – $300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.